|Name of the Project: Protection of Rohingya Refugee Children/ Adolescents in
Teknaf Upazila, Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Implementation period: December 2020-November, 2022.
Source of Fund : Diakonie Katastrophenhilfe (DKH), Germany
Working area: Teknaf, Cox’s Bazar Coverage: 2400
· Providing support children/adolescents preventing from all kinds of physical, mental and sexual abuse to promote gender equality through 4 AFS.
· Providing life skills to the participants so that they can cope with abuse, forced labour, trafficking, early marriage and child pregnancy.
· Develop community protection mechanisms to combat trafficking and prevent children / adolescents from engagement in forced or child labour.
· House-to-house visits to children/adolescents and their parents for motivation, awareness, counselling etc., for promoting protection environment at the household level.
· Provide education, recreation and psychosocial counselling support to overcome the trauma they have experienced.
· There will be a case management and follow up system in place for any vulnerable victim.
· Facilitate the process of community awareness to understand HIV and AIDS as a whole and increase awareness for prevention in that area.
· Provide vocational training to empower them so that they can gain the ability to contribute to their family.