|Name of the Project: Development of Children at High Risk (DCHR) Project, Dhaka.
Implementation period: Jan. 2020 to Dec 2022.
Source of Fund: Bread for the World- Protestant Development Service, BftW Germany
Working area: Mohammadpur, Dhaka. Coverage: 4010
· Pre-school education, follow-up and mainstreaming education
· Establish and running Drop-in-Centers for both street children and domestic child workers
· Night shelter for homeless street children (30 boys & 60 girls) with 3 times food
· Education, awareness and vocational training
· Learning and Recreation Centre (LRC) for working children.
· Health Service
· Psycho-social Counseling
· Policy advocacy and local level advocacy for (Policy makers, GO-NGO, employers, guardians, community, media etc.)